CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Saying goodbye to my Ringo.....

So, This is really hard post for me, so if I don't make sense, or am skipping words, that's why. Shawn called me Friday while I was at lunch and told me that my little Ringo buddy had been hit by a car and had died. Any of you who know us very well know that he was my baby seriously, he slept with me, and did just about everything with us. I still am having a really hard time not breaking into a sob about 40 times a day. Shawn got Ringo for me 4 years ago on my birthday. We had gone to dinner and when I pushed the button for the garage door to open, when we got home, there was this cute little guy in the middle of our garage sticking his fluffy little head out of the box ready for me to come get him. Our house is so lonely now, and poor Zeus is so depressed and just lays around and whines. I don't think my pregnancy hormones are helping my situation at all either. So, here is to my little buddy!! I miss you Ringo!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your adorable puppy!! He is too cute!! I love the baby bump pic, you look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, Lacie, I'm so sorry. He is such a cutie! You will see him again, I know it!!!

    ReplyDelete