CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My "little" boy!!

So I had my 25 week checkup yesterday, and I am feeling like a beached whale. I am starting to get winded really easy, and just have felt really huge for only being 25 weeks. I got an ultra sound done, and he is actually still measuring 2 weeks ahead. He has been consistently the entire pregnancy, so that makes me feel allot better!! That puts him just about into the 3rd trimester already!! crazy hu ?!? He is measuring in at roughly 2 lbs, which is huge for 25 weeks and a little big for 27 weeks, but just about right. Today I measured my belly from around my belly button and I am 37 1/2 inches!!! that's big!! But the good news is, is that I can still get my old pants on, just not do them up, so not too bad right!???!? I hope so. anyways, here are some fun pics of the ultra sounds, one is his profile, and the other is his foot!! Yay!! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment