CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nothin special...

So I have had a lot of requests for a new baby bump pic, so here it is....

its true, i am looking like I swallowed a pumpkin. I am 25 weeks now, and feeling pretty good. my feet are starting to swell when I work all day, and my insides are starting to feel a little like punching bag, but I am loving being pregnant!!!!

Today I was put in as 2nd councilor of the Young Women in our ward. I know what you are thinking, Lacie in charge of our youth!?!? A little scary I know, but I am really looking forward to it. I am especially excited to be with the bee hives. I think I would be a little intimidated by the older girls.

And on a sad note, Shawn accidentally deleted EVERYTHING on the dvr.... I am so SAD!! all my late night Monster Qwest adventures are gone! along with my home decorating shows, and Shawn's hunting shows. Its gonna be a very boring week or two at our house until we get another stockpile of shows....

That's all the excitement at the Nielsen house.

1 comment:

  1. We're twinners. That's my calling too! You'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete