CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentimes Day!!!

So I know that my title is spelled wrong here, but its for a reason! My wonderful husband still says it that way, and this blog is all about how much I love him!

Shawn and I met 6 years ago, and seriously I knew I wanted to marry him before I even really had much of a conversation with him. ( just ask my room mates.) I guess you could say it was love at first sight. The more I know him, the more I love everything about him, and wonder how I got so lucky. Here are some of the reasons that make my Shawn my Valentime!!

  • He is without a doubt my best friend.
  • When he laughs hard he cries, and its the cutest thing ever!!!
  • He can do just about anything he sets his mind to.
  • He loves adventures.
  • He makes me want to be a better person.
  • Ahh , those dimples........
  • And those yummy big blue eyes.......
  • He loves the outdoors.
  • He is wonderful with kids.
  • He puts up with me!!!
  • He is one of the most caring people I know.
  • He is an awesome snowboarder.
  • He makes a mean s'more.
  • He would do anything for a stranger in need.
  • He love animals.
  • He is very creative.
  • He seriously NEVER curses!
  • Best of all he loves me!!!

    Happy Valentines Day honey! I love you!!!

3 comments:

  1. How adorable! I wish that you guys lived closer. Maybe next week we should meet in IF for dinner w/ Ashley & Seth! Love ya Lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet couple you guys are! I love all the pictures, especially the Sonny and Share. Also loved the wedding pictures. You were such a beautiful bride. I still feel bad for missing it since Oak's was in the hospital. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are the greatest couple! I am so GLAD that Shawn was lucky enough to marry someone as AWESOME as you are.

    ReplyDelete