CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

6 Random Things.......

Here ya go Ashley! 6 Random Things about me!!!

  1. I love bird watching!! I know totally random, but that's the point. I get it from growing up in the middle of nowhere and being a HUGE daddy's girl. by the time I was 10 I could almost name any local bird.... Its true, my dad used to show me off.

  2. I have a Freckle on my lip.... again random, but how many of you knew that about me??

  3. I LOVE scary movies, but HATE being scared...... whats that about??

  4. My favorite color is not pink, but at work I have a pink blow dryer, pink clippers, pink shears, and if I could a pink chair.

  5. I can't whistle..... I used to, I learned the same day I learned to blow bubbles, but I can't anymore and its really sad!!!

  6. Last but not least, I suck at English, but I would love to be a writer.... I don't even read that much, but to have the ability to articulate my crazy thoughts and create different worlds in just words would be a dream come true.

So there are my 6 random things, and now I tag: Shannon, Mindy, Kaylee, Cortnie, Krystal and Jessica.

4 comments:

  1. You are welcome!!! I really miss you. We need to go on a big group date with all of us. With or without husbands!! I loved your bird thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot that we were freckled lip sisters! Your so funny and I really miss you too! Let's do get together. Are you free this Fri or Sat? or maybe next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read my comment and I have to edit it! It's supposed to say "You're so funny" I guess I'm not that good at English either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lace I need your email will u email it to me at krysannchar@yahoo.com :)

    ReplyDelete