CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Introducing....... RIDGE WILLIAM NIELSEN!!!!

Ok, He is 5 days old now, and I am finally allowing myself to put him down to blog. I am so excited to say that our little man is finally here!!! It seems like after all our problems and miscarriages that we have been pregnant for 4 years. Well worth the wait!!
He was born Wednesday morning 2/3/10 at 8:22 am. He weighed 7lbs 13oz, and was 20 1/2 inches long. I was in labor for about 14 ish hours, and actually pushed for about 3 because he got turned and was stuck. Needless to say it was all worth it!!! We only stayed at the hospital a day, and its so nice to have him home. From the minute he came into this world, he as been wide awake checking out his new world. Ridge has lots of dark hair, and his daddy's dimples, and is just perfect in every way!! Here are a few pictures, the ones in the blue outfit are especially fun because its the outfit Shawn wore home from the hospital. Supper fun!! Anyways, here is our little miracle Ridge William Nielsen!!



proud parents! Wide awake!!

Ready to go home!!
just getting home


top one is Daddy when he came home from hospital, and second one is Ridge in the same outfit!


Mommys little moose ready to go for a ride 5 days old!











7 comments:

  1. He's so cute Lacie! Good job workin that!:D We def need to get together for vanilla bean from starbucks and so I can see your little man!!! Hugs to the new mommy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooooooo cute!!!! I can't wait to see him in person. The girls are over the moon and ask everyday if you've sent any more pics of him to check out. We are so happy for you and Shawn. Enjoy every moment because they grow up so fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's PERFECT!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lacie! I love him! He is just the cutest little thing! I LOVE his name, it's one of the names that I had picked out for Bransen but David thought it was a little too out there. I think it's adorable. And he is just so perfect. Don't ever feel guilty for sitting and staring at him all day, the dishes & laundry can wait.
    I love that you got to bring him home in his daddy's outfit, they do look a lot alike! I guess that means that Shawn is super cute too!
    Don't you love calling eachother "Mommy" and "Daddy," it's the best!
    Congrats, I'm SO happy for you! Be sure to post lots of pics because I'm super baby hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WEll worth the wait for sure! He is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lacie and Shawn, He is perfect!!!! I will get to see him one day, You will have to take him to the shop and let me know-I will be there. He was worth the wait and the mishaps.You Two are lucky to have each other. Families are very important. I love you both. Aunt Shirley P.S. I love his name.

    ReplyDelete