CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

almost done!!

So I know I should have it already done, but I cant help it, I have an idea of what I want in my head, and I don't want to finish the nursery until it looks like I have imagined it. we finally got the crib in, and the strip on the wall, so now I just have to get the new carpet in, and do a little last minute touches. I bought a shelf today, that I need to get painted, and then I think its about done. So here is what it looks like so far, minus the shelf, and the crib bumper, its currently being sewn together. Also, this belly shot of me was taken this morning on my way to work! YAY! for baby bumps!

7 comments:

  1. I was going to say stinkin cute too!! But looks like Tiff beat me to it. That is going to be a freakin sweet nursry!! I can't wait to see LOTS of pic of the little one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really great! And you look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuter baby room! Can't wait to see this baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LACIE....so i finally found your blog...His room is so cute!!!!I miss you so much i really hope that we can get together and do stuff when your feeling up to it...I really miss you!!!!Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete