CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pretty Exciting......

ITS SNOWING AT MY HOUSE!!!! I know now what you were expecting, but I love this time of year!! I just do, it makes makes me happy! I spent the night listening to Martina Mcbride, putting up my Halloween decorations, with a nice warm fire burning in the stove, and my Autumn candle burning.... Does it get any better than that?
Also, coming up this week, I go to the doc on Friday, for my 20 (one day shy of 21) week apt. I am really excited, I have started to feel him moving, and I am super anxious to see what he looks like this week. We have a few names picked out, but nothing def yet. any ideas I would love to hear them.

And last but not least...... MY CHAIR IS DONE!!!!! Yay!!! I was so surprised when Shawn brought it home today! I had it all about done yesterday, just had to put the back on it, and its done!!! I am so excited! I don't have any room in my nursery yet, so its sitting in my living room right now, but its finally done!!! hope ya like it!

3 comments:

  1. Your chair looks great! Did you do it all yourself? I have an old chair from my grandparents that I would love to do but I'm too scared.
    And I say "Hooray" for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did most of it myself, not easy, thats why it took so long, and suede is fun, but you have to have the padding just perfect, so its frustrating. I would love to help ya if ya wanna tackle yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just might regret that offer! It sounds fun... maybe after we move.

    ReplyDelete