CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Its been awhile!!

So my computer is finally up and running again. Yay!! I don't know how I went so long without it. There isn't much to report this time other that I am getting big, and the baby is growing great!! We are 99% sure that we are having a boy!! Super excited!!! the only thing is that by the time he gets here Shawn and I will have 43 nieces/ nephews, and I am having a really hard time finding a name we both agree on that doesn't rhyme with or sound alot like that names that are in our families already.... I HATE not having a name for him yet!!!! Shawn thinks we should just name him "GEORGY PORGY" (not seriously) but that's what he calls him when he talks to him and it drives my crazy!!! I am starting to get really excited, and have got a few things here and there. My belly is starting to get big, and I cant wait till I can really feel the little guy move!! I can a little bit now, but Shawn keeps telling me its just a gas bubble... men....

Oh, and for our Anniversary Shawn got me and Leslie tickets to go see David Cook!! I love him!!! (Shawn and David Cook.) Les and I had a blast other than the old ladies sitting behind us talking the entire time. My pics are a little blurry, but ya get the idea.

5 comments:

  1. You look so cute pregnant!! And yes that is the baby, not gas!! I'm so glad you are doing well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you. You are so cute Lacie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so stinkin' cute! I can't believe that your baby will have 43 cousins, geez! My kids don't have any so we're pretty jealous.
    Good luck with the baby naming. When I picked out Bransen's name David didn't really like it but he told me that he didn't hate it. I really loved it so I chose it and just kept calling him that while he was in my tummy. When he came out it just seemed right and now David loves the name. Women are always right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Names are hard in our family! I love Boston, Krew,Jagguar, and Kaige :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tummy is sooo cute!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
    I love your chair!!! I love the colors and I can't believe you did that? Wow! You'll have to teach me, I would love to be able to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete