CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thunder storms

I freaking love thunders storms!!! So those of you who live in this area may have enjoyed the thunder storm as much as I did last night. I feel like a little kid when ever it is like that. I wasn't feeling well last night, so I went to bed early, and when the storm started, Shawn came in and opened all the windows and blinds so we could really see it. I seriously love it!! Ten minutes or so after it really got loud, my pour little Zeusy climbed in my bed!!! I never let him in the bed, so I couldn't believe he climbed up so comfortably!!! It was hysterical!! Every time the lightening would flash he would look up and me really fast, and once the thunder hit, he would stick his head under my blanket and whine and shake!!! My big mean dog is a SCARDY CAT!!! Shawn and I were laughing so hard, especially because Ringo was out in the living room barking at the thunder, warning it not to come near. I was just really glad it didn't last as long as it could have because I made him get out of my bed, and he was so afraid!!! I can't even imagine how I am going to be as a mom if I let my DOG climb in my bed when he is afraid..... aah good times......

1 comment:

  1. Thunderstorms rock! And moms are supposed to let their babies sleep in their bed when they're scared... or all the time. (Yeah, Bransen still sleeps with us!)

    ReplyDelete