CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Furniture






I have wanted new furniture for as long as we have been married. Last year, I had a nice leather set picked out, and then I really seen it, and it was cheep leather, so back to the show rooms I went. I am kinda picky, I wanted something for our upstairs living room, something that was kinda formal, and nice, but not too fancy. Shawn of coarse has an opinion of everything, so I finally got something that I wanted!! He thinks its too fancy, but what do you think. (please be nice cause I really like it.)


Also I am getting pretty dang close on my chair, so here is a sneak peak!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. It looks pretty dern nice for you rednecks! LOL! I can't wait to see your chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see your new couch... I recently got a new couch from Home Depot...

    ReplyDelete