CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

He's a Cutie!!

Today I was able to get another shot at the 3D ultra sound. Mindy is so nice to keep doing them for me. We tried a few weeks ago, but he wasn't cooperating, and the placenta was a little in the way to see him very much.

I was so excited to see him today!! He is such a cute little munchkin!! I think he is going to have my round face, and its looking like my double chin, but I think he will be a good combo of his daddy and I!!! What do ya think?!

4 comments:

  1. He is such a cute baby, I love scanning him! I agree that he looks like he will be a perfect combo of both Mom and Dad. Hopefully, he comes out with a full head of hair like Shawn did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looks like you! How cute... I can't wait to see him when he's born!

    ReplyDelete