CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

5 years down, Happily ever after to go...


So Friday was our 5 year anniversary. It has gone by so fast, but at the same time feels like I have know Shawn my whole life. I can honestly say without a doubt that he is my best friend, and I cant imagine where I would be without him. I am so greatful to have found someone as wonderful as he is, and even more greatful that he has chosen to spend the rest of forever with me!! Its so crazy that we are so much alike, and have the same thoughts and views on life. Even though he isn't much of a talker, he is so fun to have late night talks with, and I have to say, he is really good at making me laugh.
I love this wedding pic of us, but unfortunately, none of our wedding pics were digital, so this turned out fuzzy from the scanner.

Here's to Eternity, and all the bumps along the way!!!! I love your stinking guts honey!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You two are adorable! And you, my dear, are smokin' hot! Good work on 5 yrs!

    ReplyDelete